1. French administrative paperwork is never done.
2. It is possible to survive a week on 20€.
3. Enough chocolate and coca-cola for the weekend is an important thing to spend that 20€ on.
4. French light bulbs suck and are bound to fail on Sundays when any and all stores you could replace them at are closed.
5. I can MacGuyver the shit out of stuff when said light bulbs fail in my dark windowless bathroom.
5b. Always bring your headlamp.
6. I REALLY hope we get paid tomorrow so I don't have to survive another few days on the remainder of that 20€.
7. Supernatural is an awesome show and I have no idea why I've never watched it before.
8. If important people re-tweet your blog URL, you get alot more hits than normal.
9. I just got way distracted by photobucket's new photo editing section. They have an airbrush button! (yes, I used it on the pic above, but I didn't airbrush it, I just lightened it up a bit)
10. Blogging every day is kind of impossible, but I'm gonna try my best anyway.